Ekatala Yoga teacher course is registered by the Council for Yoga Accreditation International (CYAI).
The Ekatala Yoga teacher course is officially registered with the Council of Yoga Accreditation International (www.CYAI.org) which is the most authoritative organization to certify yoga institutions and teachers in the world.
The Ekatala Yoga Teacher Course is a solely certified yoga teacher course program in California by CYAI.
We do not offer any massive group teacher course due to quality of teaching and learning. If seeking a modernized 'paper' certification, please find other schools that you can fit in.
Most yoga schools teach only asanas (poses) and some pranayama (breathing). What about the upper 4 limbs of Patanjali’s original Ashtanga (8-limb) yoga system, that are pratyahara (control of senses), dharana (concentration), dhyana (meditation) and Samadhi (oneness)?
Ekatala yoga teaches these upper four limbs of yoga based upon Patanjali's Yoga Sutra along with with the lower four limbs that are Yama, Niyama, Asana and Pranayama.
In addition, Ekatala yoga provides an individualized yoga therapy that could be applied to any body type and anyone.
Classical yoga is not related to any religion as it was born before any religions in the world. It is a pure study and practice without any religious color.
Individualized Yoga Therapy
Tuition: $3,600 (one-time), $3,999 (3 installments)
Installment: 3 times (1 time $1,333)
Text Books (buy separately)
1. Part 1 Ekatala Yoga Theory
2. Part 2 Ekatala Yoga Practice
3. Ekatala Yoga Therapy Manual for Professional Yoga Therapists
4. Yoga Sutra
5. Hatha Yoga Pradipika
6. Concise Book of Muscle by Chris Jarmey
1. For those who suffer from ailments and want to recover by Ekatala Yoga practice
2. Students who are willing to have a commitment to deepen the classical Ekatala Yoga system
3. Having dedication and commitment to be a Yoga Master
It is based on a private lesson or small group setting that limits 8 participants due to a high quality and learning experience.
The teacher course provides a detailed lecture, demonstration and hands-on corrections.
1st quarter: January 8 - April 23
2nd quarter: May 8 - August 21
3rd quarter: September 8 - December 22
By appointment only for an English Ekatala Yoga Teacher Course
16 weeks, twice a week (monthly 8 times)
* The teacher course could be delayed due to holidays and teacher candidates' situations.
* We do not accept anyone after the course started. One must wait for until the next course. If there are minimum 4 participants for the course, it will start.